How To Make Mashed Sweet Potato Recipe
To make mashed sweet potatoes, first, we have to get good quality sweet potatoes then we will squash them with maple syrup, margarine and a little cinnamon and cream. This is the easiest recipe you can make for your children and trust me they will love it.
- 3 to 4 medium sweet potatoes, in the vicinity of 2 pounds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons spread
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- cinnamon, to taste
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cream or milk
- Cook sweet potatoes in bubbling water until delicate. Let cool somewhat; peel. Crush with salt, margarine, and maple syrup.
- Add cinnamon to taste then keep on squashing with the milk or creamer to craved consistency.
Your mashed sweet potatoes are ready.