To make mashed sweet potatoes, first, we have to get good quality sweet potatoes then we will squash them with maple syrup, margarine and a little cinnamon and cream. This is the easiest recipe you can make for your children and trust me they will love it.
- 3 to 4 medium sweet potatoes, in the vicinity of 2 pounds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons spread
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- cinnamon, to taste
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cream or milk
- Cook sweet potatoes in bubbling water until delicate. Let cool somewhat; peel. Crush with salt, margarine, and maple syrup.
- Add cinnamon to taste then keep on squashing with the milk or creamer to craved consistency.
Your mashed sweet potatoes are ready.